By the official conduct of civil servant should meet the following basic requirements, and it is obliged to:
1) execute their duties in good faith, in a professional manner;
2) proceed from the fact that the recognition, observance and protection of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen shall determine the meaning and content of his professional performance;
3) to carry out professional activities in the framework of an official of the Russian Federation the competence of the state body established by law;
4) not to give preference to any public or religious association, professional or social groups, organizations and individuals;
5) does not perform actions associated with the effect of any - or personal, property and other interests that impede the conscientious performance of official duties;
6) comply with the restrictions and laws;
7) do not commit acts, discrediting his honor and dignity;
8) be correct in dealing with citizens;
9) to prevent conflicts that could harm its reputation or authority of the state body;
Under interesov- conflict is a situation in which the personal interest of a civil servant affects or may affect the impartial performance of their duties and for which there is or may be a contradiction between the personal interest of a civil servant and legitimate interests of citizens, organizations, societies, which could lead to harm that the legitimate interests of citizens, organizations, and society.
Under the personal interest of a civil servant, which affect or may affect the impartial performance of their duties, it is understood the possibility of a civil servant in the performance of official duties revenue (unjust enrichment), in cash or in kind, in the form of material gain revenue directly for the civil servant, the members of his family or others, as well as for individuals or organizations with which the civil servant is related financial or other obligations. In case the civil servant's personal interest, which results or may result in a conflict of interest, the civil servant is obliged to inform the representative of the employer in writing.
10) comply with the rules of public speaking and the provision of service information.
In TSMTU Rosstandart Regulations on the Commission to comply with the requirements for official conduct of civil servants CMTU and resolve conflicts of interest approved and put into effect by Order of 13.02.2012 number 32/k to 1/2/2013 and the number 31/k made in addition to the application prakazu №32/k for the year from 13.02.2012 to review the results of monitoring of typical situations of conflict of interest in public service and the order of their settlement